Ticketmaster error code u102, like Ticketmaster error code u001, occurs when you’re unable to process the payment. This is either due to trying to access already booked tickets, or a network problem. These are very easy to solve once identified.
Users are very unfamiliar with Ticketmaster error code u102 and often get stuck when this page appears. Most causes of this error are fixable, however at times this error page is simply showing up because of technical issues with the Ticketmaster servers.
- Ticketmaster error code u102 occurs due to multiple reasons, the main one being overbooked tickets. Ensure there are as many seats available as you are trying to book.
- It also occurs due to an unstable internet connection. Check your internet connection and make sure it’s not causing this error.
- At times the order does get placed but an error is still shown due to some interruption. In case, check Your Tickets on Ticketmaster for any orders.
- Confirm the status of the event before trying again. This error also shows up when the event has been canceled or is now full. In this case, booking a ticket is not allowed.
- Before you dive into more technical solutions, confirm if Ticketmaster servers are online.
- Your browser could be hoarding cookies and cache or could be outdated. Try clearing the cookies and cache or trying another browser to fix this issue.
- Make sure you are logged out of all devices and log in to only one device and try again. This error is frequently caused by bugs or glitches in the app, try reinstalling the app and then trying again.
- Any incorrect or outdated information can be the cause of this error as well. For this what you need to do is go to Payment Plan on your Ticketmaster page and authenticate the information.
- Once again VPNs are not supported by Ticketmaster and you may be blocked off the site due to usage. You will need to disconnect your VPN and try again.
- As the last option, you can create a new account and try booking your tickets with that.
- If all has failed, you should contact Ticketmaster by submitting a request on their customer support page. A much faster way to get their attention is by tagging them with ur issue on Twitter.
Solutions for Ticketmaster Error Code U102
In order to solve this error, a firm understanding of the reason why this error occurs is important and why a certain fix will work for you. For this, we have provided an explanation of the solution and the reason why it is deemed successful, below along with a thorough walkthrough.
Check your Internet Connection
Having an unstable internet connection can cause payments to not go through or the server to not be able to maintain a strong enough connection for activity. This may cause the error to show up. Follow this detailed explanation on how to check your internet connection, and deem whether this may be the cause of your issue. If your connection is stable, move on to the next solution given below.
Check your Orders
At times the order does get placed but due to some bug, it doesn’t show the confirmation page. To check if any order is placed, follow the instructions below.
- Go to the My Account page.
- Select My Tickets.
- Scan your orders for this recent order. If the order has not been placed, another solution given below might work for you.
Confirm the Status of the Event
It’s very important to make sure the show is still available before trying to book tickets. This error also shows up when the show is unavailable and users are trying to select tickets and make payments. In case you’re bombarded with this issue, make sure to go back to the event page and check if the show is canceled or full.
Check Server Status
It is also possible for the error to be on the website’s end. When servers are down, these errors are imminent. So before trying any of these fixes, you need to check the server status. You can go to Downdetector and check the functionality of the Ticketmaster Server.
You can also check their Twitter account for updates or any live feedback. They tend to post updates when their server is down.
Clear Cache and Cookies
At times lingering Cache or any Cookies could be interfering with the website causing this error to pop up. In order to fix it, follow this link to a comprehensive guide on how to clear Cache and Cookies. After trying this, try placing the order again. If the error is persistent move on to the next fix given below.
If this error still persists, this may be due to an outdated browser. The browser you are using could be outdated thus causing this error. To check if this is the cause, shift to another browser and carry out your purchase there. Try switching the browser you’re currently using to Google Chrome, Safari, or Mozilla Firefox. You can also try using Ticketmaster in incognito mode for less interruption and external extensions disabled.
Log Out from All Devices
Users have reported that this error has often been solved by simply logging out of all the devices you are logged onto.
- Go to Ticketmaster.
- Go to My Account.
- Select Sign Out.
- Repeat these steps for all the devices you’re logged in on.
Check Payment Details
Outdated or incorrect information can be the cause of this error as well. By reconfirming details, and making sure all data is correct, users have been able to solve this problem.
- Log into your Ticketmaster account.
- Click on My Account and then My Account once more.
- Select Payment Options.
- Now check all the information relating to your Credit Cards. If all the existing information is up to date, try re-adding the card.
After checking If the error remains, move on below for more fixes.
Reinstall the App
This error could be occurring due to a fault in the app as well. You can try simply reinstalling the app to fix this. For your ease, here is an in-depth explanation of how to reinstall the app according to your device. After doing this, try repeating your process on Ticketmaster. If the error is still occurring, try another fix.
Disconnect your VPN
Ticketmaster could be blocking you causing this error to occur. VPN users can get blocked by websites for surfing while connected. Although VPNs can be good for anonymous browsing, they’re not suitable for making purchases and buying tickets on Ticketmaster.
- Go to Settings.
- Go to Network and Internet.
- Click on VPN.
- Turn off the connected VPN.
- Go to Settings.
- Select Connections.
- Go to More Connection Settings.
- Click on VPN and Disconnect it.
- Go to Settings on your iPhone or iPad.
- Select General.
- Go to VPN & Device Management.
- Disconnect your VPN and try Ticketmaster again to see if the problem is still there.
Create a New Account
As a last resort, you can try accessing Ticketmaster from another account. To do this you’ll need to make a new Ticketmaster account from a different email address.
- Go to Ticketmaster.
- Select Sign In.
- Now Select Sign up and create a new account.
- You can also just follow this link straight to the Sign-up page.
- After adding your payment details, and setting up this account. Try booking your order again.
Contact Customer Support
The easiest way to go is to contact the Ticketmaster helpline, their number is 1-888-731-4111. You can also contact them by either submitting a request or tagging them on social media. Users have reported that the faster approach is to tag them using their Twitter account and explain the problem thoroughly.
Prevention Guidelines – Ticketmaster Error Code U102
Hopefully, by now the problem has been dealt with, so now let’s look into ways we can prevent this from happening again.
- Make sure your internet connection is up to par before making any bookings. If your connection is often down, contact your ISP to resolve this matter.
- Make sure ur browser is up to date and supports Ticketmaster.
- Before making any new bookings, make sure to clear cache and cookies so there aren’t any interruptions while making payments.
- Don’t try to access Ticketmaster from a third-party website. Instead, use the Ticketmaster website or app.
- Make sure all your security information and payment details are up to date and correct.
- Taking a long time to make a booking can result in this error as well so make sure you are swift with your booking.
- Disconnect any VPN or proxy before trying to make a booking. Ticketmaster blocks users otherwise.
- Make sure the event you’re making a booking for is still on track and has not been canceled or closed.
FAQs – Ticketmaster Error Code U102
Here are some Frequently asked questions to help you clear this topic up even more, and not face any unseen challenges with Ticketmaster.
Why am I getting an error code on Ticketmaster?
You could be getting error codes for multiple reasons, At times it could be due to an unstable internet connection, defaulting servers, accumulated cache, or overbooked tickets.
What to do if Ticketmaster says error?
It’s important to remain calm and ensure everything is working from your end as well as theirs. Make sure to check if the servers are up and functional, your internet connection is stable, any cache or cookies have been cleared, and the show is still available before trying again.
What is error code 011 Ticketmaster?
Ticketmaster error code 011 is caused by corrupted browser cookies. Corrupt cookies cause problems for the user especially while trying to log in. This can be fixed by simply clearing your cookies; here’s a guide on how to clear your browser cookies. By doing this, your error should be fixed.
- Ticketmaster Error Code 0002 [Solved and Explained]
- Ticketmaster Error Code u521 – [Fixed]
- Ticketmaster Error Code u504 [Solved and Explained]
- Ticketmaster Error Code u533 – [11 Quick Fixes]